Blackheads, crusting of skin bumps, cysts, whiteheads, papules and redness around the skin eruptions; all these rude symptoms appeared on your face or shoulder? Medically all these are the common symptoms of acne. Are you desperate to get the best solution? Yes, then apple cider vinegar for acne treatment is your solution. In this article you will learn how to use apple cider vinegar for acne and how to make it at your home with 8 easy steps.
Apple Cider Vinegar Actions for Acne
In order to make your Skin soften and exfoliate, reduced red marks and treat acne on both your face and body; malic and lactic acids are necessary. And you can get those important acids from apple cider vinegar. Interestingly, ACV has antibacterial and antiseptic properties and most of the people are using this to be fit and balance their skin. ACV, at the same time, successfully used to get cured from acne problem. Here’s how you can use apple cider vinegar for acne.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
- Pour some ACV onto a cotton ball then apply gently it to your acne areas, hold some time then rinse your face thoroughly. You can use also apply ACV on the other part of the body for back acne or genital acne using the same method.
- Make an ACV cocktail with 2 tbsp ACV, squeeze of lemon, 1 tsp honey and 12 oz. water. Mix them all and sip before your meal. It is highly recommended to get cured from acne problem.
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne At Home
ACV is something that you can make at home easily to get the best treatment of your acne problem. Just simply follow the steps and make your ACV at home.
- Take some best, fresh and worm free Apples to make the best homemade apple cider vinegar.
- Quarter the apples, then crush them and strain the pulp through a piece of cheesecloth and make fresh apple juice.
- Now, add the yeast to hasten the fermentation process.
- Place the yeast/apple juice mixture into several glass pots to start the fermentation process and preserve them at a temperature of 50 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The mixture should have to be preserved at least 3 weeks and stir once in a week with a spoon or wooden handle for properly ferment.
- Filter your homemade vinegar now.
- You will have to pasteurize your vinegar in a temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Finally, store your vinegar in a vacuum bottle and keep it in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight.
This homemade apple cider vinegar can be the best treatment of your acne problem. Now, you have your homemade apple cider vinegar. It’s time to use apple cider vinegar for acne medication.