Body sweat by itself is originally scentless. But when micro bacteria that live in the body, mix with it produce more bacteria and create body odor. Body odor is really a filthy case that sometimes creates embarrassing situation. Body odor spoils the wearing and confidence, in fact. If you find the solutions of ‘how to get rid of body odor’ just apply following remedies and suggestions.
1. Honey with lemon
Honey with lemon is a great remedy to get rid of body odor naturally at home. It’s simple; just take a bowl full of warm water. Add 2 tbsp honey and mix 3 tbsp homemade lemon juice. Then rinse off your armpits with the mixture and a towel off to dry the surface.
2. Neem Extract with warm water
The Neem Extract is the power natural bacterial killer that kills underarm bacteria. There are multiple health benefits of Neem for different health issues. However, take a bowl with warm water and add required amount of Neem extract. Soak a towel in the water and towel off your armpits.
3. Tea tree oil
Tea tree essential oil is another popular natural bacteria killer. It can be used to dispatch your underarm bacteria at home. Take a spray bottle, pour it with water. Then add 3 drops of tea tree oil in it. Use daily before taking shower. It destroys bacteria.
4. Rose water or Mint bath
You can have a special bath to get rid of body odor. It’s more than simple, add some rose water or mint extract in the bath tub. It deodorizes your body instantly.
5. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be used directly over your armpits to deodorize. Its cleansing properties eliminate body odor. Or you can take apple cider vinegar orally. Just drink one tbsp apple cider twice a day. Drink apple cider vinegar at least three days to get rid of body odor.
6. Shower twice a day
To get rid of body odor, take a shower at least once in a day but if it smells bad in the armpit you should have to take twice shower in a day. Remember, sweats mixing with micro underarm bacteria causes malodorous in the body. Use antibacterial soap in the bath to kill bacteria.
7. Dry yourself
After having a bath, dry your body using a towel. Take a clean towel and run it softly in the body. Make it sure that the place you sweat a lot is dried well.
How to Get Rid Of Body Odor :DIY
- Drink plenty of water daily. Water can dissolve all toxins and bacteria via urine. Take at least 12-15 glass of water a day.
- Cucumber has natural aqua that can help to prevent body odor. Take cucumber orally, it has more health benefits.
- Always keep yourself clean and dry to prevent body odor.
- After having herbal or normal bath use a strong deodorant or antiperspirant to get rid of odor.
- Always wear clean and dry clothes. Wet dress helps to produce more bacteria that are responsible for body odor.
- Escape all kinds of spicy food
- Change your diet. Enlist fresh vegetables and fruits into your diet list.
So, how to get rid of body odor is should not be a question anymore. Try these simple natural remedies and tips to get safety from unpleasant body odor.