If you suppose to kiss your partner having cold sores I would say don’t. Because you are spreading the virus cold sores in your partner too. Cold Sore, also known as fever blisters, is a viral affliction causes for HSV-1 and HSV-2 virus. This is really an unpleasant and un-occasional problem around the lips and mouth sides. Now, if you want to learn how to get rid of cold sores fast then just go through the writing.
How to Get Rid Of Cold Sores Fast: 5 Home Remedies
1. Orange Oil: Use orange oil around the blisters 3-4 times daily. It is widely used as insect eliminator, and is used for killing termites. It helps to kill the virus around the fever blisters.
2. Tea Tree Oil: Soak soft cotton in tree tea oil then apply softly on the blisters. Let dry it up and use twice daily. See the magic.
3. Ice shake: Take frequent ice on the affected area, it works because virus hates cold. Take ice touch 3-6 times a day to get rid of cold sores fast.
4. Alcohol: Take tampon and little alcohol in a cup. Soak the tampon and contact wet tampon around sores on your lips. Alcohol destroys virus so fast.
5. Lemon balm: Lemon balm has anti-viral properties that work best against the blister HSV virus. Use frequently to get rid of cold sores fast and overnight.
How to Get Rid Of Cold Sores Using Over-The-Counter Medication
6. Ointment: You can collect a povidone-iodide ointment for internal use and it won’t require doctor prescription. Use 2-3 times a day, better before getting to sleep.
7. Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil is proven and essential remedy for cold sores. It behaves excellent against simplex virus.
8. Tablets: If you feel discomfort with the other remedies and medic just go to the nearest drug store and buy Lysine tablets. Take 300mg per day and heal the blisters.
9. Other: The home remedies and medication described above might not suit you. It would be wise if remember the dermatologist immediately to heal from cold sores.
Important Issues to Get Rid of Cold Sores Fast
10. Protect from sun: It’s better to take sun block around blisters when going outdoors.
11. Clean your lips- If you are intending to try home remedies or any other medication over your lips don’t’ forget to wash your lips with warm water.
12. Take care of your lips- Don’t neglect your lips, give some time to take care of them.
13. Drink Adequate- Drink plenty of water and other liquid like lemon juice and Vitamin C rich fruits.
Diet Recommendation for Cold Sore
Some food can help to heal cold sore fast naturally. Food contains lysine like- milk, yogurt, eggs, cheese can help to cure cold sore. Vitamin C also considered as a very important element to heal cold sore. Eat more broccoli, lemon , grape , Brussels sprouts, strawberries and leafy greens. Food that contains antioxidants are highly recommended for fight off bacterial outbreak.